Friday, July 12, 2013

Warning: Rant Incoming - I HATE YOU COUNTY WEBSITE

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I hate you I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU IHATEYOUIHATEYOU grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*cough* Sorry.
So, where I live you have to register your pets for a "license" and they have to verify your pets have been vaccinated and spayed/neutered and yada yada yada.  You can do this online!  Yay!  Oh wait, no, NOT yay.  Their website is a piece of fucking shit, I'm not even kidding.

FIRST OF ALL: The damn website kicks me off and makes me start ALL OVER FROM THE BEGINNING after about half an hour of fighting with it to input all my dogs information.

SECOND:  I had to fight with it for an extra 10 minutes AFTER I started the stupid "session" over because it would NOT let me continue to select the kind of license to get for my  "new" dog.  The logic of the website is flawed, see, both of my dogs are rescues, and I don't know EXACTLY what date they were born on.  So it says "enter the age in years" if you don't know the exact date, so ok, she's 1 and a half ish.  Well it wouldn't let me put 1.5 or 1/5 so I just put 1.  Then I entered the date she was spayed on, and it says "nope that date is wrong".  OK......... WHY?!  So I finally figure out that, according to the websites logic, if she is EXACTLY a year today, then she wouldn't have been born yet when I put in that she was spayed.  I GUESS that's what it thought, I don't know.  I got pissed at it and put she was born on Valentine's day.  FUCK YOU WEBSITE!  I HATE YOU!!!!!! *throws a chair through a window and flips a table*

I should probably point out that I am exhausted today, the puppy woke me up VERY early today AND yesterday, and since I don't sleep at night, this is a problem.

Doggies

No comments:

Post a Comment