Wednesday, September 11, 2013

iPhone 5s!!!!!!

Who else is totally stoked for the iPhone 5s?!

Goooooold!!!!!!!!

I am pretty freaking excited.  I really like that champagne color, but I've always wanted a white iPhone!
The iPhone 5c seems a lot nicer than I actually thought it would be, which is cool.
IT COMES IN PINK!
If only the face of it was white!

It's kind of an off pink, though.  It's like a light red, really.  I like my pinks a bit more bubblegum.

 Like this! I totally want this car, by the way.

That may be just because I'm slightly color blind, and I can't tell the difference between dark orange, red, or dark pink half the time....
But I digress!
I was so excited about the iPhone 5s announcement yesterday, I was glued to the computer, refreshing this page every few minutes so I'd know things before everyone else.

I currently have an original iPhone 4.  You know, the one that loses signal when you wrap your hand around it?  Yeah, that one.  Drives me insane.  They said "Put a case on it, it'll stop doing that!" but they LIE!
I don't have too many problems with that since I don't talk on the phone much.  At this point I've trained myself to hold it a certain way so I don't really think about it anymore.
But I think it's about time for a new phone, yes?  I'm pretty much down in the muck when it comes to phones, too, so I only get iPhones now.
By down in the muck I mean, I have an iPad also, and ALLLL my stuff is in the iCloud, as well.  I feel it's just better to stick with iPhones as a result.  Androids are confusing as hell, anyway.

My friends tell me I am a part of an "iCult" that I had no idea existed.

So who's getting a new iPhone, and which one are you getting, the 5c or the 5s?  Which color are you getting?

Disclaimer: I am not paid by anyone to do any advertising for any products, I just like iPhones and Nintendos and cars and etc etc etc...the images I post are random ones I find through google image search, unless I took them myself, in the case of the Nintendo post.
If I like it I'll probably blog about it, that's just how I operate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment