Saturday, November 9, 2013

New World of Warcraft Expansion Announced - Warlords of Draenor

Yesterday at BlizzCon, Blizzard announced what some people have known for quite a while to be the new expansion's name: Warlords of Draenor.

A few key things I personally am super excited about:
NEW CHARACTER MODELS
INVENTORY IMPROVEMENTS
Player housing
10 level increase from 90 to 100
Being able to choose a character to be level 90

For me, the most important are the top four I listed.  For social reasons the last one is also important.  Being able to have a character become 90 means that my friends who have been away from the game for a while won't have to do any catch-up leveling.
This is just a small skim off the top of the information of what's going to be included in the new expansion.

When I have more time, I will post more on the top four in my list of reasons why I'm super, SUPER excited about this expansion.

Until then.....

FOR THE HORDE!

From Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment