Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 Things to Enjoy Home Alone as a Woman

Everyone likes some "me" time.


My boyfriend has been out of town for a couple of weeks.  I have been working a LOT during this time.  But I'm on day 3 of my 3 day weekend home alone (with the dogs), and it is awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend, and I definitely miss him.  But, I've come up with a few things that I feel that I, as a woman, can greatly enjoy only when no one else is around.

1.  Eating whatever the hell I feel like, whenever I want. For example....

Pasta pasta pasta!  I looooove pasta!  But boyfriend doesn't love it as much as me, so while he's gone I gotta eat so much I'm sick of it.  Which brings me to #2....

2.  Not having to decide what to eat that we both might like, since he never wants to eat what I want to eat, but also never wants to decide what to eat.

"Man food" Ewwwwwwwwww.......... 

3.  Belching!
A proper lady doesn't belch..... when anyone is around.

4.  Wearing sports bras ALL THE TIME even though I look totally flat chested in them.



5.  I get as much real estate on the bed as I want!  Even WITH the dogs in bed with me!

6.  Not shaving!

7.  Laughing hysterically at that gorilla picture with no one around to think I'm insane!



8.  Not doing a damn thing.


9.  Not wearing makeup!

Always knew you were a hag under all that makeup, Barbie!

10. Sleeping super late, with no one around to judge you!

If you know me or have read any of my previous posts you know I love sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment