Saturday, July 5, 2014

Warlords of Draenor Beta Has Started!

The Warlords Beta has officially begun!
Well, like a week ago now, I've been busy, and writing is time consuming for me.
But, thank goodness. I was getting worried they'd never start it and push back the expansion release date even further.
I am more than excited, and relieved, to exclaim I got in!
YAAAAAAAAAY!
As I explained in the previous post, I am absolutely sick to death of Mists.
So, this is absolutely great, not only do I have WoW to play that I don't hate, but I get to beta test a new game which is something I love to do!

I have access to Invincible for some reason, so here's a screenshot of my troll hunter riding him, since this is probably the only time I'll ever get to ride this insanely cool mount.


See you in Draenor!

No comments:

Post a Comment