Friday, November 6, 2015

BlizzCon 2015 - Day 1 - Opening Ceremony and Legion Info Panel

Since I couldn't actually go to BlizzCon, I'm watching the live stream.
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Here's my thoughts while I watch the stream!

The Void of Legacy cinematic brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. That was amazing.
The Protoss. Kerrigan. The feels.

The Warcraft movie trailer!!!!!!
Is that the guy that played Renley in Game of Thrones? O_o
Durotan is like a main character of this?! I didn't realize. That's awesome.
BABY THRALL!
Garona is hawt.
I can't wait to see this!

OMG GREYMANE AS A HEROES OF THE STORM HERO!
OMG A DRYAD WITH MY NIGHT ELF HUNTER'S NAME AS A HOTS HERO ALSO!
(sorry freaked out for a second)
Hahaha Cho'gal, that's hilarious.
Man I can't wait for these guys to go live.
HoTS arenas looks like it's going to be crazy. Can't wait for that either.

Was that Leeroy Jenkins in the movie audience in that Hearthstone trailer? lol!
Shouldn't Harrison Jones be in the League of Explorers? Or is he in the game already? (forgive me I don't play Hearthstone)
I like this guy's shirt, wonder where I get one.
Wow this is coming out already! Maybe I should start playing this game again. :-)

Overwatch guy coming out! (Jeff Kaplan)
OVERWATCH GUY!!!
So I'm definitely going to have to try D.VA, the pink robot girl. :-D
BABY WINSTON PET
TRACER AS A HOTS HERO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I AM SO EXCITED
*hyperventilates*
Oh hey it's going to consoles, that's cool, for console users.
And now I have to per-purchase this.

CHRIS METZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
zomg LEGION LOGOOOOO
Who the freak cheers for Gul'dan?
Yeah call em out Metzen.
YES I WANT TO PLAY DEMON HUNTERS
Cinematic?
CINEMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!
*watching the cinematic*
That's King Wrynn!
He's writing a letter to Anduin?!
WTF IS HAPPENING
Sylvanas!
SHE LOOKS LIKE MICHELLE PFEIFFER
They're working together wtf is happening. I'M SO EXCITED
OMG
Nooooooooo don't die!
Sylvanas saved Wrynn! She saved him!
Wow she's agile.
NO
Nooo he can't die!
Everything is trying to kill him!
Wrynn is a badass!
*cinematic over*
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME
Hey Legion is coming out in the summer!
I'm super excited to see Sylvanas AND Wrynn in a cinematic finally. :-D
But they were in the same one! Working together! omg

Must breath.

Mike Morheim is talking with the Virtual Ticket hosts.

I'm just trying to process all these announcements.

When the heck do I get to be a Dryad in Heroes of the Storm?! :-D

I think it's great Blizzard got to be so involved with the making of the Warcraft movie.
I really, REALLY hope this movie does really well.

Wow that Tracer statue is HUGE.
I hope we get to see close-ups of the statues.

Alright! Legion content panel.
Been waiting for that.
Although I hear the voice from the Starcraft panel (which I will watch later) oh ok they fixed it.
LEGION!
Broken Isles!
zomg
Haha, I guess they don't like MMO-Champion spoiling things.
Oh, Kil'Jaeden sent Gul'dan to the broken isles. Well of course.
Haha gotta screenshot that "I did that" thing.
Yeah I've been wondering where the Broken Isles are going to be. Is is a whole continent off on it's own like Northrend and Pandaria?
A scenario? That sounds crazy.
And it looks crazy.
So how are people going to go through all that when it's not current content anymore? That does not look soloable.
YAY DEMON HUNTER INFO!
I'm glad demon hunters start at level 98. :-)
Oh we get to find out wtf Illidan was doing in Black Temple.
Maybe we can figure out why he had so many hookers.
Actually I don't want to know that....
ANYWAY
Mardum? A demon zone?! That's really neat.
Oooooh new demon models!
Cooooooooool.
Some of these demons are scary!
And gross. lol
And HUGE!
Hahaha "rip the abilities from the smoking corpses of demons you slay" this class intro zone sounds very entertaining.
OMG THAT MOUNT IS COOOOOOOOOL
Ok so the demon hunters start out in the time that BC ended, when we were raiding black temple.
That's really cool.
I can't wait for this.
ARTIFACT WARGLAIVES hnnnnggggh
OK now information about the new zones.
Suramar....that sounds familiar.
Ooooh Val'sharah
Shaladrassil looks like a very scary, angry tree.
OMG a really neat treant!
I've been waiting for more treants.
New satyrs!
SCARY DRAGON IS SCARY
NEW BOOMKIN MODELSSSSSSSSS
I hope the boomkin feathers change with the characters hair color like the other druid forms.
OMG ANGRY SEAL FORM
Now I gotta level my druids, thanks guys.
I love concept art.
These guys are such talented artists.
Well the nightmare art looks amazeballs.
I wonder if we're going to finally see an Emerald Dream zone, or Nightmare zone.
There was an Emerald Dream zone back in the day, I got stuck it in one time in closed beta of orginal WoW when a spider killed me at the border of Ashenvale, lol. That was a fun day.
Stormheim!
Sounds dwarfish or vikingish.
Oh I guess it's a vrykul zone. Neat! I miss those guys.
Yeah I would like to know wtf the story is behind the Valkyr.
A shiny golden Valkyr!
The God King is scary looking. Eep. He looks kinda fel corrupted.
Oh I guess he IS fel corrupted.
PURPLE DRAGON
OMG ARE THOSE GUYS GONNA BE MOUNTS?! Hnnnnghhh
I like the music for Stormheim.
Oh. Azshara's hometown in in this Azsuna zone?
SEE THREE TIMES AS FAR. ZOMG
Oh! The blue dragons are there! That's cool. I like the blue ones.
Um, creepy male nelf banshee thing. O_o
Hahaha "manshee"
Naga hulk!
OMG finally new models for NAGA!
New sea giants! Neat.
Giant water monster thing. O_o
More Wardens!
Why isn't that class playable too? :-D
Oooooh night elf buildings. So cool.
Azsuna is beautiful. I love the music here too.
Highmountain!
Moose tauren! Ok that really needs to become a horn/antler option for playable characters.
Ewww drogbar looks gross.
There's a drogbar goblin looking thing.
NEW HARPIES! Wow that is way overdue. lol
OMG BABY MOOOOOOOOOOOOSE
Highmountain also looks beautiful. Nice music there as well.
Suramar!
A thriving elven metropolis? Are these friendly elves or grumpy elves?
The Nightborne!
Ok so these are gumpy elves.
This concept art for the Nightborne is really awesome.
The screenshots of them are cool!

Oh, there's like, pale orc version of these elves, Nightfallen.
Wow they're creepy!
Suramar looks amazing. Really nice music here too. They really did a good job on all the music.
Ion Hazzikostas takes the stage!
Oh right! We get to be in Dalaran again! I forgot about that.
Wait what.....time-walking zones?
Oh the zones scale! Wait....how....what.
I R CONFUSED. PLS EXPLAIN.
Omg...this sounds amazing.
So the world around us will be scaled to us.
Well that'll keep me from wandering into the wrong zone and getting one-shot.
I'm really excited about the artifact weapon thing!
HODIR
Haha that panda in his cage. He was so silly.
PLEASE no more progress bar thing to fill for a quest area. So sick of that. >_<
Ok well being able to use the whole continent for end-game content sounds good.
Oh neat. The way to quest at max-level looks like an improvement for sure.
Crap. I knew it was a bad idea to ditch all my gathering professions on my alts. Oops.
Valk and Nightfallen emissaries? :-o
Not HAVING to log in every single day does sound rather nice. :-)
I probably will anyway but knowing I don't HAVE too is good. lol
YES. THE EMERALD NIGHTMARE! Finally.
Yay moar dragons!
Scary dragons. O_o
Cenarius. O_O
Wtf is that thing?
Scary zone is scary!
Nightmare versions of zones we're familiar with in Azeroth....I hate when they re-use zones but I am kinda behind it, THIS time.
Finally an elf raid.
NO MOAR ORCS
Woooooow that artwork tho. Whoa.
That Dreadlord looks different.
Pretty elf boss!
GUL'DAN IS THE FINAL BOSS OF THIS RAID WHAT
What.
What.
*deep breaths*
10 dungeons! Nice.
Really interesting, going to see Neltharion's lair.
Wow those treants are cool.
Halls of Valor....
So we're going to go fight in Viking Heaven?
Wow it looks awesome.
Odyn!
A dungeon on a ship! Neeeeeeeaaaaaaaat.
1:52 What is that a skull of?! O_o
Black Rook Hold
Ravencrest.....Illidan's mentor? o_O
Very cool very creepy place!
Lol at the "Mechanar problem"
Repurpose challenge mode dungeons.....
Challenger's keystone sounds interesting.
So the dungeon difficulty will scale up as your gear gets better.
I wonder what happens if you take in a really badly geared person but everyone else has good gear? lol
Note to self: Don't level a healer in Legion. O_o
Well it sounds like I won't HAVE to raid on toons I don't want to raid on. That's nice! :-)
OMG LEGION BETA SOOOOON
I hope I get into that. I really hope! I'm still disappointed I haven't gotten into the Overwatch beta. :-(

It really sounds like Legion is going to entirely change the way we play WoW.
I'm pretty excited!

(sorry for the lack of time stamps, I couldn't get them to show up for some reason, but if you watched the stream or you're watching it now you'll know what I'm talking about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment